Hi! I’m Maria!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I began this blog as a way to explore my love of travel and coffee! I has transformed into a space to share my passion about coffee, travel stories, and lifestyle stuff!
Recently, I was moved to begin sharing my wellness journey and want to pursue blogging about wellness, healing, and natural living. I have struggled with my health for many years due to allergies, deficiencies, and exhaustion. I want to be able to share my journey and hopeful help others feel not alone.
If you want to get to know me a bit more here are 5 fun facts about me!
- I live in Northeastern PA and I love it here! I love the balance between the outdoors life style and the city vibes Scranton gives off. I am eager to spend the rest of my life in NEPA, helping it to flourish and encouraging people to come experience how cool NEPA is!
- I am very passionate about coffee! I love learning about coffee, trying new coffees, finding local coffee shops, and brewing coffee at home. You can check out more about my passion under the Coffee tab on the top of this page!
- I work in higher education and I am perusing a doctoral degree. It has been a life goal of mine to get my PhD and luckily, I am well on my way. I am in my first year of my program and I am loving it so far!
- I have had allergies my entire life and that has caused me to live pretty naturally and eat organic for most of my life. I have a wealth of knowledge regarding natural and health alternatives to foods, house hold items, and more! I also have a Bachelor degree in Nutrition and wellness. While I have this degree, it definitely does not make me an expert in the field of nutrition, just more knowledgeable and how to research nutrition related stuff!
- In normal times, I really love to travel. I have the worst case of wanderlust! I have traveled much of the east coast of the US, California and Texas, to Guatemala, and Iceland. I dream of visiting every state in the US and every content. My next dream trip is a few weeks exploring the Pacific Northwest!