Hi! I’m Maria!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I began this blog as a way to explore my love of travel and coffee!
It has transformed into a space to share my passion for coffee, my adventures, lifestyle things, and gluten free food while traveling.
If you want to get to know me a bit more, here are 5 fun facts about me!
- I live in Northeastern PA, and I love it here! I love the balance between the outdoors lifestyle and the city vibes Scranton gives off. I am eager to spend the rest of my life in NEPA, helping it to flourish and encouraging people to come experience how cool NEPA is!
- I am very passionate about coffee! I love learning about coffee, trying new coffees, finding local coffee shops, and brewing coffee at home. You can check out more about my passion under the Coffee tab at the top of this page!
- I work in higher education, and I am pursuing a doctoral degree. It has been a life goal of mine to get my Ph.D., and luckily, I am well on my way. I am a few years into my program and think I want to do my dissertation on town-and-gown relationships.
- I have had allergies my entire life, and that has caused me to live pretty naturally and eat organic for most of my life. I have a wealth of knowledge regarding natural and healthy alternatives to foods, household items, and more! I also have a Bachelor’s degree in Nutrition and wellness. While I have this degree, it definitely does not make me an expert in the field of nutrition; just more knowledgeable and I am more familiar with how to research nutrition-related stuff!
- I really love to travel. I have the worst case of wanderlust! I have traveled much of the east coast of the US and have been to places like California, Chicago, Texas, Guatemala, and Iceland. I dream of visiting every state in the US and every content. My next dream trip is spending few weeks exploring the Pacific Northwest!